Thursday, February 26, 2015

TORRENTE 5 OPENING GREDITS




Títulos de crédito para Torrente 5 Operación Eurovegas (Santiago Segura, 2014)

-----------------------------------------

Opening title credits for Torrente 5 Operación Eurovegas (Santiago Segura, 2014)

-----------------------------------------


Opening titles Co: User T38
Title designer and animation director: Carlos Salgado
Planning: Carlos Salgado, Raúl monge
Digital compositing: Juan Arribas
2d Animation: Alberto Sánchez, Raúl Echegaray, Asís Merino
3d Artist: Javier Pacín
Animatic: Jorge Richart


3 comments:

Michael Syaukas said...

I really liked this part of the article. with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... success for you..... .!

Michael Syaukas said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it.....

adelia lia said...

I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it. .firefox offline